Platinum Helicopters LLC COVID-19 Safety Measures
We just wanted to officially inform you that we are open and operating Helicopter Tours, Charters and Flight Lessons. Below are some of the safety measures we are taking to ensure the health and well being of our Flight Instructors, Pilots and Customers. We hope to fly with you soon!
PLATINUM HELICOPTERS COVID – 19 REQUIRED SAFETY MEASURES
- ALL who Enter Platinum Helicopters office and/or aircrafts MUST wear a mask at all times. (Platinum Helicopters will provide a limited quantity of gloves, but students shall be responsible to acquire their own if possible).
- Everyone must maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet apart or further when not in the Helicopter.
- After the completion of each flight, Platinum Helicopters Flight Instructors are responsible for:
- Wiping down door handles and controls with the given Clorox mixture
- Wiping down the student pilot/passengers headset with the given Clorox mixture
- Removing one of the helicopter doors allowing the helicopter to air out for 24 or more hours before the next student or client enters the helicopter.
- Wiping down the office desk, door knobs and light switches when student/client leaves the building.
We appreciate your cooperation and Thank You for flying with us!